Hartford HealthCare is working to make it easier for you to get your COVID-19 vaccine.
Due to very high demand for vaccines, there may be delays reaching scheduling websites and call centers.
* If you have been able to schedule your vaccine using MyChartPLUS, you do not need to take any further action. Thank you!
* If you are an existing patient of Hartford HealthCare who is 45 years or older, you do not need to take action. You should have received a text or email from us to confirm your interest in the vaccine. Once you complete that confirmation, you are on the list. If you did not receive this, you can complete the form below.
* Otherwise, here is how Hartford HealthCare can help:
1) By completing the form below, you will be able to reserve an appointment specifically set aside for eligible individuals.
2) When appointments are available, you will receive a text message from 69330 or an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have 48 hours to schedule an appointment that’s right for you.
3) Before your appointment, you will get a reminder via text or email. You will be able to reschedule that appointment at that time if necessary.